As ABORA Ltd continuously intends for development and prosperity, it is important to understand its role in society and economics. That is why ABORA wishes to support such organizations with common goals and ideology – to motivate and stimulate the development of society.
The support of ABORA Ltd ranges between different fields which are also important for development of Latvia. It includes science (Riga Technical University Development Fund), sports as well as such non-profit organizations as orphan union „Sun Kids“, Latvian Children Orphan Fund and Riga St. Mary Magdalene Roman Catholic Congregation.
- “Riga St. Mary Magdalene Roman Catholic Congregation”.
- Union “TAN” KARATE-DO LATVIA.
- Union “Basketbola club “VEF Riga””.
- Union “Latvian Equestrian Federation”.
- Union “Latvijas Jātnieku federācija”.
- Judo club “KYODAI”.
- “Riga Technical University Development Fund”.
- Latvian Basketball Union.
- Orphan union “Sun Kids”.
- Latvian Children Orphan Fund.
As it is well known, any business activity, including construction, is accompanied by local and international recognition contests. Thus ABORA regularly affirms its competitiveness and quality in its performance, which is approved by such awards as 3rd place „Best building in Latvia of the year 2012” in nomination „Reconstruction“, 3rd place „Best building in Latvia of the year 2012” in nomination „Engineering structure” as well as 1st place „Best building in Latvia of the year 2012” in nomination „New building”.